Crash Course in Coaching
An online workshop event for Community Leaders, Teachers and Service Professionals.
Choose the date that works for you.
Aug 7, 10am – 2pm
OR Aug 8, 6:30pm- 10:30pm
Just in time for Fall!
Learn skills and tools to coach people and maximize your impact.
Relevant, practical and powerful.
Dear Community Leader, Teacher or Service Provider,
You do a TON. Meetings, classes. mentoring and events. The scope of your work is broad and all encompassing . But what is the NUMBER ONE thing that makes the most difference to those that you serve?
It’s the conversations with YOU where you reach someone’s heart and truly empower them that affect the most change.
How can you make more of those conversations transformational?
How can you maximize all that energy you are putting out?
How can your hard work and programming efforts have a longer lasting impact?
On August 7 & 8, I will be hosting two 4 hour workshops that teach the fundamentals of coaching. The learning will be interactive, experiential and practical. You don’t have to leave your house. These workshops will be held via ZOOM from the comfort of your own home with two time options so that you can attend when it’s most convenient.
This course is compressed from my Foundations of Coaching course, which is usually 3 full days ( 21 hours) of training to give you the information that is most pertinent to you.
I know that if I had had these tools when I was in your position, my confidence, clarity, effectiveness and relationships would have been that much greater.
Who is this training for? This training is for anyone who wants to learn coaching skills. If you work in a day school, on campus, do community Kiruv/Outreach, work in a service position or run a Non Profit, this will hugely help you get results. If you simply want to have powerful communication tools in your relationships, you want this.
At this point, thank G-d I have coached hundreds and hundreds of women, many of them community leaders and I am grateful to be supporting those that support others. My hope is that this training will change the way you reach and empower people. My vision for you is that you take this foundational material, make it your own and go on to do ( even) more of the important work you are doing now.
- A New Paradigm for The Mentor/Mentee Relationship.
- Achieving Full Access to Intuition so You Can Accurately Read the Needs of Those you Serve.
- How to Stop Having to be “Inspirational” and Instead IGNITE Motivation
- How to Use Curiosity as a Doorway to Growth
- The Rules of Self Management
- The Components of the Transformative Conversation
- Creating Followers That are Leaders and Students that are Seekers
- Communicating with Clarity, Integrity, Confidence and Compassion
Cost of the training is $99. This low price is deliberately set to make attendance an easy decision. I want you to have this. If you have any questions, please be in touch with me at [email protected] or with Rina Bethea, Director of Redemption Activities, [email protected]
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Rivka Malka Perlman
- Once you register you will be added to the class list and will receive login information for the workshop the day before we begin.
- The Workshop will be recorded and the recording will be made available to all attendees.